Birthday treats for sister at BigBob Cafe, Pauh Jaya, Penang

April 15, 2016

This is actually a major throwback on my treat for my birthday sister. Our first time here, because I heard lots of people said the food is nice, so why not we give a try.

Located at Medan Perniagaan Pauh Jaya, Jalan Baru. It's opposite Mydin Bukit Mertajam. Easy to locate it & easy for parking also. 


With my hubby, my little prince, my lovely mom and birthday girl sister





Signature Bigbob sandwich and lemonade honey

Food that we order are seafood spaghetti aglio olio, meat spaghetti carbonara, signature Bigbob sandwich & signature Bigbob meat burger . All food came in big portion and all taste super delicious!
Fries lover nyum nyum



Cak !

This time he in learning to walk. Learning on balancing. He still hold to something to keep him standing. Good boy !

*Photos credited to my sister :) 



I can say this place very suitable for family gathering , clean and comfortable environment. 


This is their official Facebook Page & Instagram 

https://www.facebook.com/cafebigbob


https://www.instagram.com/bigbobcafe/

You Might Also Like

0 comments