Wedding Anniversary Celebration Dinner at Magnifique Cakes, Bukit Mertajam, Penang

January 07, 2016

This time as request by me, we had a dinner on our wedding anniversary celebration at Magnifique Cakes . yey !

Why I choose this café because I really love their interior so much!

The price and the food also can be said not too bad, They got lots of choices in Set, means you can choose food + drink + dessert all in 1 affordable price, and I found it’s really worth.



Picking the dessert


I want this want mommy !

 

This is what we order  
Chicken Chop + Fries + Soft Drink + Soup + Dessert
all in 1 set = RM 25.90



Eating like a king ! ;)



And this is after 4 years married :)





Some of the recommended Meals
Source



Source


Source




Magnifique Cakes also provide private celebration and special request on decoration , for me I think it's really a good place to do  our special event or celebration here because interior and decoration are nice for taking photos , and of course it's really comfortable :)


Source : Official Blog of Magnifique Cakes




Source : Official Facebook Page of Maqnifique Cakes


Location : No.11, GF, Jalan Perniagaan Perda Barat, Kawasan Perniagaan Perda Barat, 14000 Bukit Mertajam



It is definitely worth to try !



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. comeynye the food... akan ke Penang cuti Thaipussam ni... ;p

    ReplyDelete