Playground at KFC Jalan Baru , Perai, Penang

Have a Good Day Everyone !

Since became a mom, I think most of the time that when I want to bring my son for outdoor activity or just a weekend hangout , I will think about places that he will enjoy, he most comfortable and of course not much hassle . 

The most fun and can be say an affordable place that I can think of a is playground ! yup ! whether is an indoor or outdoor, I think here in Malaysia we have so much free playground that we can bring our kids. 

And I decided to do a series of posts about Playground in my blog. This is the first post about it. Indoor Playground at KFC Jalan Baru , Perai, Pulai Pinang. It's opposite Mydin Bukit Mertajam. Just very near to Penang Bridge. 

This playground open 24 hours since this KFC are open 24 hours. It's have a large transparent glass window so that it's easier if we want to eat outside and observe our kids playing inside. It have various play such as slide, steering ,tunnel , stairs and spring horse. So let's enjoy all t my photos !






Looks like helicopter fan



Kids can see though that half sphere blue shape



That's my son, step on the stairs



This steering wheel that kids can pretend they are driving



My son again ! he really enjoying this playground



Slider



Spring horse



It's surround with big transparent glass 



Since it's indoor playground, kids can play in comfortable air-conditioned 


Lot's of places that parents can sit to observe kids



Photo of KFC Jalan Baru, Perai in Google Map




Location





Hope this can help you out when you're finding a place to bring your kids !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

6 Reasons Why I Love Lacte Solo Electric Breast pump ! ( Second Review Lacte Solo Breastpump )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...