My Harith Yusuf turn 35 Months today !


I think I should stop counting you in months by next month  because you are about 3 years ! 

Still love teddy bear but I guess now you only love your own teddy bear named 'Bi'. 
Not other teddy .

Still picky eater. Eat only if you are in the mood to eat .

Had your first own bike & ride by yourself this week ! tq tok mama for bycyle !

Love go to Masjid because can meet & play with other kids ! 

Your eczema still On & Off ( we try our very best to reduce it) But you are just a very strong boy! 

Thanks for making me more appreciate small little things that happen in our life.

& Thanks for just be there wherever I need someone to talk to 

Love you more then you know

Happy 35months, Harith Yusuf 

#harithyusuf #harithyusuf2y11m

Comments

Ana Suhana said…
Wah lagi sebulan nak 3tahun.semoga membesar dgn sihat ye. Dan menjadi anak yg soleh dan berjaya.
nini said…
Hihi...mesti mom dia tak sabar nak tunggu boboy ni 3 yo =)

Popular posts from this blog

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

6 Reasons Why I Love Lacte Solo Electric Breast pump ! ( Second Review Lacte Solo Breastpump )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...