Monochrome Edition - Islamic Calligraphy & Quote by OraCanvas




OraCanvas is one of my passion to do. I love designing & get involve in printing. Furthermore I love to see house more beautiful with my canvas frame. It's modern and easy to match with any color of your house.

For this Monochrome Edition -Islamic Calligraphy & Quote by OraCanvas, There is 5 exclusive Bismillah design Black & White.

Material that we use are Artcanvas and with high printing resolution. High quality & not easy to fade.

For framing we use Wood Stretch Canvas, where printing artwork will be wrapping wood frame.


For this 1st edition, here are the 5 designs with size  17 x 6 inch and with price RM55!

































Please be free to contact me at ora.adzlin@gmail for any inquiries or check out OraCanvas Facebook Page & Instagram.


 https://www.facebook.com/oracanvas










Comments

Emily said…
You are really talented and creative. I hope you will have good business!
Apple Berry said…
This calligraphy seems creative for me. Wish you keep it up and everything will be just great in future <3
this Islamic calligraphy is gorgeous, you certainly are so talented... all the best in your business

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Cara Mudah Renew Insuran Kereta di MYEG.COM