Birthday Party Banner Design with a Theme of Minnie Mouse


Few months ago I got a chance to design a Birthday Party Banner & Sticker for lovely 2 years old with a theme of Minnie Mouse. Glad that and I really happy seeing my customer are so happy with the design and outcome printed.

This design is also will be one of my features design & print business at Flixsync Studio. Please visit the page for more designs ya!

There are 3 different banner designs to customer for option. 






And here is the printed of the banner



I will post the sticker design soon :)

If you are interested for my works, please leave a comment here or PM me at Flixsync Studio  , I will get back to you . Thanks !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

6 Reasons Why I Love Lacte Solo Electric Breast pump ! ( Second Review Lacte Solo Breastpump )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...