How to Change Entire Fonts in Microsoft Power Point at Once


How to change entire fonts in Microsoft Power Point at once. Because I found it very useful, so decided want to share with all. Before this if I want to change fonts in my slide of Microsoft Power Point, I just do it one by one, but actually we can just  replace all the fonts to different fonts with just a simple step!



Step 1 : Find Replace in Home






Step 2 : Click on Replace, and it will show drop down menu




Step 3 : Click on Replace Fonts...




Step 4 : Just choose your new fonts that you want to replace with . Easy ! 


Comments

Kenneth Tan said…
Woo great tips !
Apple Berry said…
Really not bad yo for me to learn something new. Thanks for sharing. ^.^
ClaudineImelda said…
this is so helpful! thanks for the tips!
Ivy Kam said…
Didn't know about this until I read your post, thanks for the info sharing :)
ora adzlin said…
you are welcome !
Sunshine Kelly said…
Great to learn new thing through reading blogs like this. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Cara Mudah Renew Insuran Kereta di MYEG.COM