First hair cut at Supercut, Mydin Jalan Baru, Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang!


It’s my son first time cut at salon, before this his lovely tok mama ( his randmother, my mom ) will cut his hair while he is sleeping. But now his hair are already long and now the weather is so hot so I decided to bring him to cut his hair at Supercut. 

Why I choose Supercut because they have special place for kids, it's a car ! yeah! My son can seat inside the car while they are cutting his hair. I think this is very interested because yeah my son totally love car !


okay, looks he is now ready

see...yeah he is not crying ! 

Proud of you son!

Almost finish!

Final touch up !

After cut ! 



What can I say I’m totally proud of my son! He such a brave ! just a little bit cry during the proces. And I love the way the barber handle my son, I will send my son’s next round cutting his hair :)

By the way this Supercut located at Mydin Jalan Baru, Bukit Mertajam, Permatang Pauh, Pulau Pinang. Really recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Cara Mudah Renew Insuran Kereta di MYEG.COM