Hey there . Meet Ora !




Was born on 1985 at Perak, Malaysia and raised and lives and works at Penang, Malaysia.


Love being a daughter to my parents, sister to my sibling, wife to my husband and the best part is love being a mom to my prince son and of course , besides Multimedia Lecturer and designer during day time.


Passionate about all beautiful things, of course one of the things is this blog. 


For Any Inquiries or Collaboration, or just wanna say Hello, please feel free to contact me at ora.adzlin@gmail.com 





                                                                             Thanks for reading.

 Love, Ora :)



























Ora ' Collaboration








Advertise Your Product Here



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vision Park, Bandar Bertam Perdana, Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang

Review Lacte Solo Breastpump

Cara Mudah Renew Insuran Kereta di MYEG.COM